About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager with trade show install experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate must possess strong operational, organizational, and planning skills, as well as a client-oriented attitude and ability to interact with clients professionally and courteously.
As our Warehouse Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and organizing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including but not limited to receiving, inventory control, shipping and distribution, tracking and tracing, and other warehouse related operations.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing and preparing trade show properties, working closely with vendors, clients, and other stakeholders to ensure successful on-site execution.
Competitive salary determined by experience, 3 weeks PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching to 4%
• 5+ years of experience in warehouse operations and trade show installation and dismantle
• Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and maintain attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
• Professional attitude and ability to work well with clients and vendors
If you believe you possess the skills and qualifications necessary for this position, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
Hatch Exhibits is a full-service provider of professional trade show and exhibition solutions. We collaborate closely with our clients to create custom exhibits and displays, helping them to effectively promote their business or organization in any environment. We use the latest in design and technology capabilities to bring imagination, innovation and impact to your exhibition, providing the perfect blend of aesthetics, function, and performance. Our portfolio includes everything from creative conceptual design, production of all components, real-time asset and data management, logistics coordination, installation, and more. Our exceptional customer service, commitment to quality, and proven industry experience make us a leader in the exhibition industry.